|Clear Information Systems Audit ( DISA ICAI ) with CA Rajat Agrawal on PROkhata|
|Telegram Group (DISA ICAI )||https://t.me/carajatagrawal|
|Whatsapp Group 1 & 2 – Full||https://chat.whatsapp.com/JC46Yz9Ndht0CDwWOgN5OF|
|Whatsapp Group 3||https://chat.whatsapp.com/J1gqU7Sz00rKdRJaFvO6Nd|
|DISA Review Questions,Answers Manual||https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UIgf0uPu6-TsHbcsch5qxjvxEGlxAX0b/view?usp=sharing|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel – CA Rajat Agrawal||https://www.youtube.com/c/Calecture|
|Module||Chapter – Name||Video Link||Duration
|DISA Review Questions,Answers Manual|
PRIMER ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, IS INFRASTRUCTURE AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
|1.1 Computer Hardware||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 1 to 14|
|1.2 Systems Software||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 15 to 31|
|1.3 Database and Database Management Systems||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 32 to 44|
|1.4 Hardware/Software Deployment Strategies||Paid link||0:20||Ques. No. 45 to 52|
|2.1 Network Basics||https://youtu.be/Idoazgfv99k||1:30||Ques. No. 53 to 92|
|2.2 Network Standard & Protocol||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 98 to 135|
|2.3 IP Networks||Paid link||0:20||Ques. No. 136 to 199|
|3.1 Firewalls||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 200 to 258|
|3.2 Configuring Personal Firewalls and IDS||Paid link||0:10||Ques. No. 260 to 273|
|3.3 Cryptography, Digital Signatures, & PKI||Paid link||0:20||Ques. No. 274 to 314|
|3.4 Application of Cryptographic Systems||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 316 to 344|
PRIMER ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, IS INFRASTRUCTURE AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
|1.1 Overview of E-Learning||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 0 to 0|
|1.2 FAQs of E-Learning||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 0 to 0|
|2.1 IT Assurance Services and Role of CAs in BPO-KPO||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 345 to 346|
|2.2 Emerging Technologies: BI, Data Warehouse, ERP and E-Commerce||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 347 to 352|
|3.1 Cloud and Mobile Computing||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 353 to 359|
|3.2 Emerging Technologies: BYOD, XML-XBRL and Social Media||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 402 to 415|
|4.1 Business Information Systems||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 433 to 434|
|4.2 Emerging Technologies: Risks, Control and Audit||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 436 to 448|
|1 Concepts of IS Audit||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 0 to 0|
|2 IS AUDIT IN PHASES||Paid link||1:20||Ques. No. 452 to 505|
|3 IT Enabled Services||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 506 to 517|
Governance and Management
of Enterprise Information Technology,
|1 Concepts of Governance and Management of Information Systems||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 518 to 533|
|2 GRC Frameworks and Risk management practices||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 534 to 549|
|3 GEIT and GRC||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 550 to 555|
|4 Key Enablers of GEIT||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 556 to 564|
|5 Performance Management Systems||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 565 to 579|
|6 Implementing Governance and Management Practices||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 580 to 595|
|1 Information Risk Management and controls||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 646 to 667|
|2 Information Security Management||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 673 to 708|
|3 Information Assets and their Protection||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 717 to 736|
|4 Physical and environmental controls||Paid link||0:50||Ques. No. 745 to 786|
|5 Logical Access Controls||Paid link||0:50||Ques. No. 790 to 841|
|6 Network Security Controls||Paid link||0:50||Ques. No. 853 to 881|
|1 System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) introduction and Concepts||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 883 to 892|
|2 Initiating SDLC||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 893 to 896|
|3 Project Management for SDLC||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 897 to 901|
|4 Different models and methods for SDLC||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 902 to 908|
|5 System acquisition framework||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 909 to 912|
|6 Implementation and Maintenance||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 913 to 917|
|7 Trends in technology impacting SDLC||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 918 to 919|
|8 SDLC Reviews and Audit||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 920 to 920|
|1.1 Enterprises business models||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 921 to 923|
|1.2 Business Application Software as per Enterprises Business Model||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 924 to 924|
|1.3 Case Studies||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 0 to 0|
|2.1 Application controls||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 925 to 926|
|2.2 Application controls review||Paid link||0:15||Ques. No. 927 to 929|
|2.3 Cases of Application controls||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 0 to 0|
|3.1 Audit Program for review of application software||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 930 to 935|
|3.2 Compliance testing and Substantive testing||Paid link||0:10||Ques. No. 936 to 936|
|3.3 Impact of Business application software on Business processes / controls||Paid link||0:10||Ques. No. 0 to 0|
|3.4 User Controls||Paid link||0:10||Ques. No. 937 to 937|
|3.5 Database controls||Paid link||0:10||Ques. No. 938 to 940|
|3.6 Financial Reporting and Regulatory requirement in Information Systems||Paid link||0:10||Ques. No. 941 to 942|
|3.7 System Audit Report format as per best practices||Paid link||0:10||Ques. No. 0 to 0|
|1 Business Continuity Management, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 943 to 951|
|2 Strategies for Development of Business Continuity plan||Paid link||1:30||Ques. No. 952 to 986|
|3 Audit of business Continuity plan||Paid link||0:30||Ques. No. 987 to 990|
FAQs on DISA ICAI
Technology plays a major role in facilitating all functions of business in this era, not just in transaction capturing and processing but even in lesser known areas like Corporate Governance and Risk Management. There is no doubt that Chartered Accountants with ISA qualification will play a major role in Information Systems Audit (DISA ICAI ) in the coming years. The technology revolution in the 20th century, particularly last 10 years, is a re-enactment of the Industrial Revolution that happened 150 years ago- with lessons that are valid even today. The Industrial Revolution was propelled by innovations but now the rules are being rewritten, powered by silicon chips and Internet bandwidth. With changing paradigms, knowledge and experience in technology are not merely desirable, but basic requirements for growth and even survival in the evolving global village. With the new challenges threatening the traditional domain, the council of the Institute – by commissioning DISA ICAI course – is not just coping with the demands of IT dynamics. It also seeks to leverage technology to enhance the professional skills of its members. This course prepares members to offer value added services of Information Systems Audit, which are in increasing demand.
- Apply for registration with course fees Click Here
- If you are already completed DISA PT classes and want to join PT classes again,you have to pay fee separately.
- “Payment of fee is subject to cancellation charges i.e. 10% of gross fee paid, in case the cancellation request is placed by the participant before starting of batch”.
- PAYMENT SETTLES AND GETS APPROVED IN 24-48 HOURS.
- ACCESS TO DISA COURSE 2.0 E-LEARNING AFTER THE PAYMENT IS APPROVED.
- COMPLETE E-LEARNING ASSESSMENT TEST (5 ATTEMPTS).
- Complete E-Learning for Module I,II and V by undertaking the podcasts –
- o Module I – Primer on Information Technology, IS Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies (E-Learning)
- o Module II – Information Systems Assurance Services E-Learning)
- o Module V – Systems Development: Acquisition, Maintenance and Implementation.
- Complete 80 hours of DISA PT classes generally scheduled for five weekends (Saturday and Sunday) covering 10 days training.
- Minimum attendance required to successfully complete ISA PT is 90% (9 Days out of 10)
- APPLY FOR THE BATCH AS PER LOCATION PREFERENCE.
- Go to forthcoming events->ISA PQC -> View Details-> Select Batch->Apply Batch.
- Pre-condition for appearing in the DISA Eligibility Test: Before appearing in the DISA Eligibility Test the member has to secure at least 60% marks in the Class Module Test and the Project Report.
- DISA Eligibility Test (DISA ET): Candidates who successfully complete their DISA Professional Training and clears the Module Test and Project Work with 60% marks can appear for DISA Eligibility Test (ET) currently organized on a half yearly basis in May and November with a qualifying requirement of 60% separately.(Applicable on batches started from February,2017 and onwards).
- Weightage for qualifying
|Class Tests + Project Work||48||80|
|Eligibility criteria to appear on DISA ET is to get 60% in aggregate i.e. 48 Marks|
|Passing criteria is 60% in aggregate i.e. 72 Marks|
- The Board has fixed a fees of Rs. 500/- plus 18% GST for providing the photo copy of the OMR Sheet of the DISA ET.
- After qualifying DISA ET, one has to appear for DISA AT.
- Currently it is organized on a half-yearly basis generally 3rdweek of the month of June & December with a qualifying requirement of 60% marks flat.
- The DISA AT is being conducted by the ICAI, Examination Department.
- The forms for the same shall be hosted at www.icai.org.
- The queries regarding the DISA AT / Result/ Certificate will be dealt by the Examination Department at 01203054842/36.
- In case of further queries, you may please drop mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who have successfully started their DISA Professional Training after 1st April, 2016 are eligible for 25 CPE credit for successful completion of classes and 5 CPE for qualifying DISA Assessment Test (AT).